(208) 265-1569 ext. 1120
(208) 265-1567 ext. 1121
"To advocate optimal health and to improve nutritional status of all students by providing high quality nutritional meals which promote life-long healthful living and enhance learning abilities."
Has your family experienced a recent event or change that has reduced your household's income? Your child's school may be able to help! You may be able to apply for the free or reduced-price school breakfast or lunch program at any time during the school year. Additionally, those who qualified for either free or reduced lunches, will also will also qualify for the breakfast meal.
How and when can you apply? You may apply at any time during the school year by contacting your child's school office or your cafeteria to obtain an application. Or, simply click on the following links:
(For additional information and charging procedures, please click here.)
If your child has a food allergy that we should be aware of, please print and have your child's physician fill out the Food Allergy Medical Statement form and send it to your child's school cafeteria.
Use the calculator below and take the guesswork out of nutrition guidelines with the new Alliance Product Calculator for Smart Snack! Simply enter the product information, answer a few questions and determine whether your beverage, snack, side or entree item meets the new USDA Smart Snacks in School guidelines. Smart Snack Calculator
|Student 2nd Meal||$2.55||$3.70|
To advocate optimal health and to improve nutritional status of all students by providing high quality nutritional meals which promote life-long healthful living and enhance learning abilities.Wellness Policy
- Ensure that all students have access to the child nutrition meal program.
- Provide high quality, nutritionally balanced, palatable foods at an affordable price.
- Serve food that is safe and wholesome which has been stored and prepared according to proper food handling and sanitation procedures.
- Promote a pleasant, enjoyable, and clean eating environment for students, faculty, parents and community members.
- Encourage and promote student nutrition education and coordinate food service programs with classroom instruction in order to support the district's educational programs as appropriate to enhance the school experience for students.
- Provide leadership for the child nutrition meal programs through advocacy, assistance and administration.
- Function under sound principles and good business management adhering to all local, state and federal regulation guidelines.