Senior HR Specialist
(208) 263-2184 ext. 1004
- Online Application & Hiring Process
- Aesop (Substitute Management System)
- Substitute Staff
- Family Medical Leave
- Worker's Compensation
- Employee Relations
Human Resources Specialist
(208) 263-2184 ext. 1008
- New-Employee Paperwork
- Benefit Enrollment/Changes
- Teacher Certification
- Leave of Absence (Not Family Medical Leave)
- Employee Address/Phone Updates
Shawn Woodward, Superintendent
Title IX Coordinator
(208) 263-2184 ext. 1026
"We are committed to personnel practices that support and encourage a positive and productive work environment"
- Certified Specialist
You can begin your Online Application at any time, then apply for open positions as they are posted. You can even elect to receive automated emails when new positions are posted in your areas of interest.
- Letter of Interest
- Contact information for at least three references
- Transcripts, if position requires (unofficial transcripts are acceptable for application)
- Teaching Certificate, if position requires
If you need assistance while completing the online application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (208) 263-2184.
Notice to Applicants who need an Accomodation
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit a request for accommodation through one of the methods listed below. Please be specific as to the job you are applying for, as well as the nature of the accommodation you require in order to complete the application or hiring process. Please note that this contact information should not be used for general follow up on your application, but only for applicants requesting a reasonable accommodation.
- (208) 263-2184 x. 1004
- Lake Pend Oreille School District; Human Resources; 901 Triangle Drive; Ponderay, ID 83852
Absence Management Phone: 800-942-3767